quarta-feira, 26 de abril de 2017

Correspondência da Artsy

Hi - my name is Louise, and I work at Artsy. While researching Frida Kahlo, I found your page: http://marciofonsecaimagemsemanal.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-crianca-na-historia-da-arte.html

I am reaching out to certain website and blog owners that publish content in line with our mission to make all the world’s art accessible to anyone. We hope to continue promoting arts education and accessibility with your help. 

Our Frida Kahlo page provides visitors with Kahlo's bio, over 8 of her works, exclusive articles, and up-to-date Kahlo exhibition listings. The page also includes related artists and categories, allowing viewers to discover art beyond our Kahlo page. We would love to be included as an additional resource for your visitors via a link on your page. 

If you are able to add a link to our Kahlo page, please let me know, and thanks in advance for your consideration. 

Best, 
Louise 

"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best."
-Frida Kahlo

Nenhum comentário:

Maurizio Cattelan

Maurizio Cattelan
Now